Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wiley Goes Camping

I didn't resize either of these photos so you should be able to click on them to enlarge 'em.


This is one of my favorite photos of Wiley ever, taken at Four Corners Monument:






Barking in four states at once. That's living the dream. (I'm not surprised I got him to bark on cue... this is Wiley we're talking about, after all, but I am delighted that I got him to stand right on the actual Four Corners.)



Here he is in the new Kelty Grand Mesa tent I ordered from Camp-Mor in New Jersey... only days before learning Kelty was based in Boulder, about 15 miles from me as the crow flies (but on the other side of the Front Range, so it's a two-hour drive each way):




"Hmmm... comfy... but I wonder where the human will sleep?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a good picture of Wiley, world traveler, whose bark can span four states at one time...I'm sure your neighbors must love that.