Sunday, September 2, 2007

Love in The Wee Wee Hours of the Morning

Earlier this week as I was putting my stuff in the car for that morning’s class, Wiley and his interspecies pal Dash shared a special moment that I’d like to share with you:



Not quite dawn, with the camera flash off so as not to disturb their tender time together, I saw them doing a bit of cross-species grooming.


A couple minutes later, after Wiley had wandered off to do what dogs do, he came trotting back to the apartment door... not knowing Dash was lying in wait for a little love-ambush. The photo of Dash actually jumping up in Wiley’s face and then running away didn’t come out, but here’s the one (above) I took a moment before the kissy-kiss attack.



Wherever Wiley and I head in January, I may have to take Dash with us.

No comments: