Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Beyond Awesome!

I'll get back to recounting part two of my Job Safari (doesn't that sound more exciting than a job hunt?) shortly, but right now I wanted to pass along the most awesomest link, courtesy of my brother, to whom I recently confessed that I had built financier and marzipan replicas of Isengard and Bara-Dur, from The Lord of the Rings, for my own amusement using my Nordic Ware castellette cake pans.

(I didn't post any pictures of my creations on here because, er, they were devoured, er, by a dreadful beast that, er, broke in to my apartment and demanded almond products before I could photograph them. Burp.)

Anyway, here's the link, which proves that I am not alone in thinking that making edible recreations of scenes from Tolkien is normal, totally normal.

No comments: