Monday, October 29, 2007

Can You Feel the Love?

Today, as I was cleaning the sink after class, LeChef came over and said "Good job, [Pirate]." I said thank you (uhm... it's a sink) and he added "No, I mean good job. You work verry well. Good hand skeells. You are aware of what eez around you."

He went on a bit, but I'll stop there, because basically, you know in the cartoons when, say, Pepe le Pew sees his lady friend for the first time and his eyes turn into hearts and he floats on a cloud while more hearts circle around him? Yeah, that was me. Sigh. I [heart] LeChef verry beeg time, guys. I may have to keednap him so I can keeeep him wit' me always, guys.

I'm sure I'll eventually burn something or chop off my finger or whatever and get that slightly bulgy-eyed "I want to keel her!" look from him, but for now, sigh, I have the urge to start singing "Deed you ever know that you're my heeerrro, you're everyt'ing I would like to beeeee..."

Fortunately, so far I've been able to restrain myself. Just.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a deep breathe and don't let it out as a sigh. Too bad you don't have a root cellar anymore.

D.P. Iron Bluebird said...

Rowrlirowrrowrrowr! I can't wait to see peekture!

PS--Happy Halloween, but, everyday is Halloween!

Anonymous said...

i would like to see your eyes turn into hearts while you float away on a cloud. Is he tall?