Monday, April 9, 2007

Just For Kicks

Of all the Vegas souvenirs I've acquired these past four months, I've got to say these shoes are my favorite, partly because of the thrill of not only finding something in my circus freak size (women's 13/men's 11) but also on clearance. They're also my favorite souvenir from here because they're so... Vegas. They say "Vegas" even more than my beloved Liberace-in-sequined-hot-pants kitchen magnet.


Yet, fabulous as they are, they languish unseen by anyone but me, largely because they are highly impractical for either working in a kitchen or hiking, the two things I've spent 99% of my waking hours doing while out here.


So I feel obliged to show these babies off to someone, in this case, you, dear reader. And yes, I can walk in them. Quite well, as long as the ground is level and not a highly polished floor or anything.


I think the goldfish pajamas are a nice touch.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... wow...